2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digital Dojang at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Hold Harmless
By participating in this program, you understand that the programs taught in this School (karate, Tang Soo Do/Soo Bahk Do, or other forms of martial arts/physical exercise) entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to yourself, to property, or to third parties. The risks include, but are not limited to being jolted, jarred, bounced, stuck, hit, thrown, and landing on the floor while participating in martial arts. It is possible that you could break bones in your body, be knocked unconscious and be otherwise injured while participating in this program. Furthermore, Digital Dojang instructors may be ignorant of participants fitness or ability and might misjudge whether you are able to participate in the program, they will seek safety, but they are fallible. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions which could cause you to be seriously hurt, or even worse, death. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks in this activity. You are electing to participate voluntarily, and you elect to participate in spite of those risks.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Moo Do Protocol
As a moo do practitioner, you agree to request permission from your instructor of record before participating in any of the School's programs.